Monday, April 30, 2007

Blooper Video

We wrapped up our series "If you could ask God one question..." this weekend. It was definitely our most popular series of the year. I thought it was a great day. Hearing from Leon Dorleans, a missionary from Haiti we support, was great. He is so natural at speaking and at least a couple people commented that they could have listened to him all day. Great things to say and funny! Hmmm..maybe they were trying to tell me something? Interviewing my good friend, Dan Thompson, was a highlight for me. God is doing some awesome things in his life.

In addition to the Sunday stuff I had an incredibly hectic weekend and what better thing to post on a Monday than a blooper video from our "On the street" interviews. Be warned, if you had any respect for me before, you will completely lose it after watching this...

No comments: