Friday, June 6, 2008

Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee

I've blogged about them before and I'm still getting my coffee from them. In fact, I'm thinking we need Land of a Thousand Hills coffee for East Campus! Here's a video about what they are doing. I want to have some fun with this so the first one who comments gets a free bag of Thousand Hills coffee! Now just to make sure you watch the video you will have to tell me what the video says the farmers used to earn per lb when they worked alone and what they earn on average with partnership.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doug. I visited the Land of a Thousand Hills coffee shop yesterday. The coffe is awsome and the atmosphere is even better. I encourage any coffee lover that happens to be in Roswell to stop by. You won't be disappointed.

Unknown said...

doug, i clicked over here from shannon's page. just wondering if you have any connections w/ Rwanda or if you simply love their coffee? my husband works for an NGO there and I like to make new rwandan connections.

Kindly,