Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A little visitor

We had a visitor yesterday. A scared little squirrel somehow found his way into our basement. How he managed to get in is still a mystery. Even though I pulled out all my interrogation techniques, he wouldn't crack. From what Sheila told me it was a scene right out of Christmas Vacation. You know the one...where the squirrel comes flying out of the Christmas tree scaring everyone to death. It so started her and my youngest daughter, Grace, that they went flying upstairs. I had to come to their rescue. I'd like to say it had a happy ending for the squirrel, but...I'll leave the details so as not to tick off the animal lovers. I have heard they make good eatin' but I'd rather not find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good thing it wasn't one of the Chipmunks!

dan
www.danieljthompson.com