Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Multi-site practicum at Community Christian

Sitting at Community Christian in Naperville at their Multi-site Practicum. 1 church in multiple locations is the concept behind the multi-site movement that is taking place across the country. What an amazing tool that most of just stumbled upon to help reach people for Christ. I've mentioned before that Faith Church in Dyer recently opened a campus in Cedar Lake. I'm learning so much from them as well. Surprising to me is that the leadership team from Granger Community Church is here. They are a huge church outside of South Bend that is going to implement this model.

Jon Ferguson is leading a session on "5 Lessons to save you 5 years" so I had better listen.

Can't wait to see how God can use Suncrest in more than one location.

1 comment:

Don said...

Hey Doug, cool stuff on the multisite church. Keep us posted. Let me know if this comment posts as I have been wanting to create Google account.