Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer Study 2

Here's the link to the 2nd lesson in our Simplexity Summer Study series. Mike, our XP, is on this week so it will be good. I had some time off this past week. It's kinda my deep breath before the rush of the next 4 weeks. Greg is taking a sabbatical and I am up to teach 3 weeks in a row. I'm jazzed about that along with 3 of the remaining Summer Study sessions. It's kinda like my marathon of teaching. It's lots of fun AND exhausting. I've learned that the best time for me to take vacation is not in the summer but actually in September as everyone else is getting back into the swing of things I'm ready for a break. And then I'm ready to go again.

2 comments:

Lynn B said...

I'm looking forward to Wednesday nights, too! I'll be praying for you as you do your marathon.

Doug Gamble said...

Thanks Lynn. I know I can always count on you to pray! I definitely need it.