Monday, June 4, 2007

The results are in...I'm crazy

In an earlier post I talked about filling out paperwork for this leadership assessment I would be attending. Well, I'm there. Today was just the psych profile. Other than pointing out the obvious fact that I'm crazy, it was good. He pointed out a couple things that I think will help our marriage and both of us individually. Oh yeah, did I mention that Sheila is with me in this. Should be an interesting, challenging and hopefully helpful couple of days.

4 comments:

Kay Roberts said...

Are you kidding me?! You had to go to a conference to have someone tell you what we already knew! You definitely need to get your back...:)

Lynn B said...

Must be the Starbuck's...

Anonymous said...

I agree...maybe it isn't that you are crazy but you are just overloaded with caffiene....

Anonymous said...

never mind on the last post...
i think maybe it is mental
but that is why i love you Doug
we need a good dose of insanity in our world today