Thursday, May 17, 2007

My brain hurts

So I have been filling out these assessment forms for a leadership assessment conference I will be at in June and it has fried my brain. I have answered more questions about my psyche, personality, giftedness, habits, traits, family, finances and everything else under the sun that I don't think there is a question I haven't been asked.

The psyche profile was just funny. Some of my favorite questions:
-T or F - I flew over the atlantic 30 times last year. Ummm...T.
-T or F - I have not seen a car in over 10 years. ONce again, T.
-T or F - When I am alone, I get the distinct feeling that some is watching me. Of course, but I even get that feeling when I am preaching...Oh wait...yeah.

All worth it in the end. I will share some about the reason for the assessment later, but for now, my brain hurts. Good thing there I have a whole hour of The Office tonight! Just in case you need a recap in order to enjoy tonight's episode:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know Doug...we ought to write our own assessment test
how about questions like...
1. have you ever felt like severely injuring someone in your church
2. do you study in the book of Ecclessians much?
3. does it bother you that you are overpaid and underworked?
4. T or F - did God give us Starbucks to get us out of the office?

you the man