Monday, September 24, 2007

Yeah God

Another yeah God happened yesterday. I was talking with some former neighbors of mine and they were recounting about their first experiences with Suncrest. The first time they came was at a comedy show we put on almost a year ago and basically the husband did not want to come. He did not want to come to a church. He did not want to be in a church. He wanted nothing to do with it. But our kids had become good friends and we had got to know them a little AND we payed for the event so they came....and loved it!! In fact, the husband saw someone he knew from High School (that stuff happens all the time here). And now a year later they are coming every week and are jumping into a community group. Yeah God!

2 comments:

Lynn B said...

I LOVE stories like that! Everywhere I look on Sundays I see stories with people in front of them :+) Gosh, I love this place!

Doug Gamble said...

It is pretty amazing to be a part of it all.