Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A break

After some thought I've decided to give this blog a little time off. Obviously if you have checked it recently you know I haven't blogged much anyway. This season of planting Suncrest's second campus is so consuming that some extra things have to go. I've also realized that to make this blog something that adds value to others' lives I really have to work at it. It's a discipline all its own.

Perhaps after Suncrest-East launches I can get back at it (I'd love to blog about my experience after the fact. There's something about hindsight that brings clarity.) or I may decide that it is not something I want to maintain. Either way it has been fun and I appreciate those who have taken the time to read my random thoughts.

Blessings,
doug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the kids could take over? I think Ben might have some good insights!

I've gone on a bit of an unannounced hiatus on mine, too... with the baby on the way just haven't found the time to write about ministry stuff (just guitars and babies, etc.)

I look forward to blogging with you more at the Suncrest East blog!